Hi guys, I’ve been hoping to avoid this, but it looks like my hand has been forced. As a lot of you may know, I’ve been having money troubles lately. My cat was having a bad allergic reaction to fleas (that we’re still trying to get rid of), I’ve been job hunting and only recently got a stable-ish job, and now I have to pay almost $700 in two weeks to a debt collector or be taken to court. Now the thing is, I can pay the amount, but it will take nearly the entirety of my next two paychecks, with next to no money for everyday expenses - such as bus fare, food, and apartment bills.
Normally I would just ask mom and dad to help, but they’ve been having money problems lately and can’t help me. Both of them are in bankruptcy and have been having pet health problems of their own, so money is pretty thin all around.
If you can spare a few dollars, that’s great; if you can’t that’s understandable. If you’re are broke and/or a college student please keep your money; I don’t want to put food in my mouth by taking it out of yours.
You can donate by going to paypal and looking up email@example.com
Update: Since Camilla has officially sprained her ankle, she’s going to be on worker’s comp for at least two more weeks, meaning she’ll only be earning 60% of her normal pay and will either be worked as a greeter or not at all. She also won’t be able to work at her other job since she needs to be crutches, and if I know them they’ll tell her just not to bother coming in. So this month I will basically be paying for everything, which means:
- About $700 for the debt that needs paid off or I’ll have to go to court;
- $835 for rent;
- Around $60-80 for electric, gas, and internet (and yes, internet is necessary for us - camilla is working on getting into the animation field and I need it for work);
- Around $50 for yet another round of flea medicine, since the two rounds we’ve done so far (plus the flea bath) aren’t doing much to help our cats
- About $200 for groceries for the month - most of this is cat supplies and fruits & veggies
- $100 for bus tickets for the entire month of September (all day tickets are $5 x 5 days a week =$25 per week x 4 weeks = $100 per month; I’m not even factoring in bus money to get to the place I volunteer at.)
Add it all and at the very least I’ll need at least $1322. I’ll be lucky if I make about $1200 this month, especially if I need to take time off to help Camilla go to the doctor, or help her pay for her stuff (She owes about $200 to the IRS for taxes which I was going to help her out with before all this bullshit happened). I’m serious here, anything helps, even just a few cents, but I’d really appreciate some help. My friend spadesandforks is helping me out by selling plush scalemates, coinpurses, fandom stuff, or more, which you can read about here.